In Matt’s lesson we started another project – this time it is one that we work on during class. The brief is to create an animation in Maya to introduce ourselves.
- Name floats down (letters at different speeds) and small fish watches
- Different fish gets eaten by bigger fish
- Small fish swims away offscreen
- Huge fish chases big fish away
- Treasure chest
- Big fish chasing small fish
- Small fish dodges and big fish crashes into chest
- Chest opens (name inside)
I ended up going with the second idea, as i wasn’t sure how i would animate a fish actually eating something. The name for the animation that i came up with is ‘Fish Fiasco’.