Low Poly Project

Standard

This week we finished our 3D models and put them all together. We added lighting to the scene and rendered them out. A problem my team came across was that in the renders the colours look faded and less vibrant, but that is actually the models ‘true’ colour.

Overall i think this project went well – there weren’t too many issues and it was fun making the low poly models.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s