We started a new project in our modelling lesson. Matt put us into groups then we all had to decide on a theme – fantasy, steampunk, apocalyptic, sci fi, etc. In my group we chose to do sci fi.
One of the first things we did was made a moodboard of ideas. To organise ourselves, we created a powerpoint on google slides and shared it to each other’s emails (this means that everyone can work on it at the same time).
We added pictures for the overall idea and scenery, then we chose what assets we would make individually.
I chose to make a sci fi table, these are some images to give me inspiration: